of the conference is to seek the ways of promoting advanced methodology of teaching English for professional purposes in Russia with a view to enhance the promotion of Russian science and engineering in the global community.
The scope of the conference is theoretical and practical aspects of English language teaching to the students of universities, vocational colleges, and further education programs in the framework of life-long professional learning.
Papers will be published on the conference website and in the conference proceedings on a CD-ROM with ISBN indexed in the Russian Science Citation Index system (elibrary.ru).
- 1 November - Registration opens
- 1 February 2019 - Proposal submission
- 15 February 2019 - Proposal acceptance notice
- 15 March 2019 - Paper submission (deadline for authors to have their paper included in the proceedings
- 12 May 2019 - Registration closes
- 16-18 May 2019 - Conference dates