of the conference is to seek the ways of promoting advanced methodology of teaching English for professional purposes in Russia with a view to enhance the promotion of Russian science and engineering in the global community.
The scope of the conference is theoretical and practical aspects of English language teaching to the students of universities, vocational colleges, and further education programs in the framework of life-long professional learning.
Papers will be published on the conference website and in the conference proceedings on a CD-ROM with ISBN indexed in the Russian Science Citation Index system (elibrary.ru).
- 1 November 2018: Registration opens
- 1 April 2019: Proposal (paper) submission
- 15 April 2019: Proposal (paper) acceptance notice
- due 10 May 2019 Registration fee payment
- 15 May: Registration closes
- 16-18 May 2019: Conference dates