Topics of interest include, but are not limited to:
- Teaching foreign languages for specific purpose in the system of lifelong learning: school - college - university
- Theoretical and practical issues of teaching academic writing at university
- Technology-assisted teaching of English for specific purposes
- The merger of communicative and professional skills in teaching foreign languages for specific purposes
- New educational models (blended learning, hybrid teaching, mobile learning) in teaching foreign languages for special purposes and their effectiveness
- Applied linguistics serving foreign languages for specific purposes
Language of the conference: English, Russian.